“Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life. Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something.” –Thoreau

03 February 2011

Look! We're famous!

Okay, not really. But my husband and I are on a big-deal, popular wedding blog. And I do consider that being "semi-published" since the entry is really more about what I wrote than how pretty we are... at least, I hope so.

Anyway, I really debated posting this here. I'm proud of what I wrote, and of those involved, and I'm proud of the decisions Casey and I made about our wedding day. It is very personal but then again what is this blog for if not to "get personal?"

I suppose I feel that if I can share this part of who Casey and I are with total strangers from all over the country, I ought to be able to share it with all of you. After all, you're pretty cool folks. So, without further ado:



Much love, everyone. And blessings galore.